Where do I send my forms?
You can upload your medical form to your online account profile or bring it to the first day of camp. If you choose to upload your form, here are the form upload directions. Forms can only be uploaded AFTER you have completed registration for camp.
- Click the Log In Here button at the top of the page.
- Use the same log in information you used to initially register for camp.
- Click the Proceed to My Account button or the Account button at the top of the page.
- Click the "Files" button which corresponds with the order from camp.
- Click the "Browse" button and select the file you wish to upload.
- Click the "Upload" button and that's it! The file will automatically be uploaded to the player profile for camp.
What items should my child bring to camp?
All Campers: Your child will need to bring t-shirts, shorts, volleyball shoes, socks, knee pads, swimming suit, towel and toiletries for showering after pool time, casual shoes (i.e. flip flops), water bottle and light non-perishable snacks.
What forms are required in order for my child to participate?
Prior to participation in camp, a health form must be completed by parents and doctor. The health form must be signed by a doctor within the last year prior to the first day of camp.
All campers must complete the health form.
Do I have to register online?
For camps and clinics you must register online.
Please contact Arlisa Williams at (202) 871-5588 or email@example.com for private instruction or recruiting assistance.
What is the refund policy?
All monies minus $100 cancellation fee will be refunded. Thirty (30) days prior to the start of camp there will be NO refunds.